The Clean Technology Centre has worked with many clients since 1992.
In the private sector, CTC has worked for many individual companies as well as industry umbrella organisations such as IBEC. More…
In the public sector, CTC has also worked with many clients, in Ireland and abroad. These include:
- European Commission (several Directorates General, including External Relations; Enterprise and Industry; Environment; Research; Regional Policy; Education and Culture): Over 30 research and other projects.
- Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment (now Department of Jobs Enterprise and Innovation: Research into the uptake of environmental grant aid.
- Environmental Protection Agency and Department of Environment Culture and Local Government: Many projects and programmes, research studies and environmental guides.
- Enterprise Ireland: Preparation of Best Practice guide for metal plating and finishing; Best Practice guide for furniture.
- Forfás: Assessment of Enterprise Opportunities in the Environmental Goods and Services Industry;
- Bord Iascaigh Mhara: Development of an EMS for the Fish Catching Sector.
- Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland: Energy Management Action Programme (Energy MAP) for Hotels.
- South Western Regional Waste Management Office: Green Fáilte Award programme for hospitality sector in that region; Waste Prevention Guide for Industry and Business.
- Local Authorities: waste prevention elements of regional and local waste management plans in Dublin, Connaught, Cork, South West and North East regions.
- Higher Education Authority: PTRLI studies on life cycle assessments, zero waste and closer loop cycles.
- Cork Chamber of Commerce: Green Fáilte Award programme for hospitality sector in Cork.
- And others